Jana Sena party chief Pawan Kalyan has released 2019 election manifesto at Rajahmundry public meeting on Thursday. During the meeting, Janasena has declared a war against unemployment, corruption, women safety
Highlights of the manifesto:
- Irrigation support fund of Rs 8,000 per acre to very farmers family.
- Rs 5,000 pension for farmers who have crossed the age of 61 years.
- Interlinking the farming sector with industrialization.
- Dokka Seethamma canteen, which provides free food for students.
- Free transport facility for students.
- Free solar power pump sets.
- Arts and Science college at very mandal level.
- Invitation and incubator hub at colleges.
- 10 lakh free health insurance.
- Mobile diagnosis canters at every mandals.
- Rs 5,000 financial support with 75 Pisa interest to small businesses.
- Opportunity zone for unemployed youth.
For detailed information please do refer to the scanned images of the original manifesto.